jQAssistant 1.5.0-RC1 released
jQAssistant 1.5.0-RC1 is now available. This pre-release focuses on providing bug fixes, improving our release pipeline and comes with the following notable changes for our users:
- Rules may now be referenced using wildcards, e.g.
- The order of rule execution within a group is now defined: concepts, nested groups, constraints
- Upgraded embedded Neo4j 3.x to 3.4.7
- Fixed false positive constraint violations in the Spring Boot rules regarding analyzed test code
- Provide a fix for failed broken scans if indexed values are longer than 4096 characters
If you’re using the jQAssistant Maven Plugin just upgrade the version, e.g.
<plugin> <groupId>com.buschmais.jqassistant</groupId> <artifactId>jqassistant-maven-plugin</artifactId> <version>1.5.0-RC-1</version> ... </plugin>
The command line utility is available in two flavors: