The jQAssistant Dashboard
The jQAssistant Dashboard26. September 2018 Keine Kommentare zu The jQAssistant Dashboard
We invite you to welcome a new contribution to the jQAssistant eco-system:
An extensible dashboard for interactive visualization of software structures and metrics.
It is a contribution of the research group Visual Software Analytics (Leipzig University) and has mainly been developed by Tino Mewes. For a first impression have a look at the following screencast which has been created for a presentation at the VISSOFT 2018 conference (Madrid):
Want to give it a try? The project is available on GitHub. Just follow the installation instructions there.
Furthermore, you’ll need a project that shall be visualized. We’ve prepared something for you:
- Clone the JUnit demo repository
- Checkout the branch „jqassistant/vissoft-2018“ containing the jQAssistant setup and required concepts
- Build the project using „mvn install“
- Start the embedded Neo4j server using „mvn jqassistant:server“
- Run the dashboard and enjoy!
Feedback is highly welcome: you’re invited to drop messages to the Google group or Stackoverflow as well es creating issues!
Leave a comment